SWITCH DOCTOR'S PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE
* Return your purchase within 90 days of the purchase date for a full refund. Refunds go back the same way you paid with your original transaction, and are automatically made the same day we receive your return. Please be patient as most payments are held for several days by banks, credit card companies, etc. while they engage in speculation with your money [which is "legal", believe it or not!] Once we have made the refund we have no control over these entities and have no way to force them to give your money back immediately.
* To avoid long delays in processing and to receive any additional help with your return, please call us at 678-389-6725 or fill out one of the following quick return forms: (Please note the new second return option for an instant refund as soon as your return has been mailed.)
* Prepaid return labels are provided to you for free and your use of the label helps us make a same day of receipt full refund to you. If you are unable to print a label for yourself from the file we provide, we strongly recommend having it done for you by a family member, friend, or a print shop (print shops will allow you to print a file from the emailed label we send you).
* You won't have to include anything with your returned switch if you use the prepaid return label. The label will have all order information conveniently attached in the form of an RMA.
* Please note that any return requiring a signature may result in the package being returned to you if no one is available to sign for it upon the first delivery attempt. We do not make special trips to the post office to sign for packages. Please avoid requiring a signature!
* Do NOT mark the shipment "Return to Sender". When marked as such the package is almost never returned to us and we will be unable to refund you! Unfortunately, hard experience has shown that you will have to repackage and pay for postage in order to be sure the package comes back to us and we are able to refund your payment.
* IMPORTANT: Switch must be returned without scratches or other damage (and in original box or packaging if OEM [meaning manufactured by Ford, GM, etc., not Switch Doctor]; do not use the OEM box as a mailer or write on or tape the box please to be eligible for refund).
* NEW: We now offer an optional conditional quick refund option! As soon as your package has been accepted by the carrier, you will be refunded. You will not be rebilled as long as you have complied with all of our return policies stated above. Please fill out the form below to select this option:
* To receive a replacement for a defective switch, see our warranty policy:Window Switch Warranty
* We always do our best for our customers:
May 24th, 2008
"My switch arrived within days and it works fine. The switch seemed to stick originally when opening or closing the window. I contacted customer support and they said I could return and replace no problem. It was not a huge issue so I held onto it for a week. Sticking went away after a week so it was just because it was new. No problems with my experience at all."
September 9th, 2008
"They stand behind their guarantee. I got a bad switch that broke after two months. They reminded me of the guarantee when I was ordering a replacement and then refunded the money for the replacement. You can't beat that. More businesses should operate like this."